Monday, May 20, 2013

Hello, everyone! I just want to thank everybody who stopped by to chat and purchase my products yesterday at the Japansese Spring Festival. It really meant a lot to me to hear all of your wonderful comments and I had a lot of fun meeting people. My sister and boyfriend enjoyed it as well, and I am also grateful for their help, as our booth was flooded at times. I will definitely improve my designs and table set up.

Many people were interested in custom made kanzashi pieces for other special occasions like weddings, and I would be happy to create a one of a kind piece for any void that must be filled with cute kanzashi. In fact, earlier in the month I was already considering the possibility of creating designs for weddings, and after the warm reception I am extremely excited to get started on that! Please e-mail me if you are interested in custom kanzashi and I will work the details out with you!

Again, thank you for the compliments and patronage, you have all made my first festival a huge success! I will order more fabric and make some more, find a better photographer, and post them on my etsy store soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment