Tuesday, August 6, 2013

First cluster and new designs

Tadaaaaaaaah! More wedding pieces. These were a PAIN to make because of the wiring and shaping, but the dimension looks so much more impressive than a flat assembled piece. I have decided to not attach a veil because brides may have different plans for veil placement, and if they do want one close to the piece, it is a very simple process to add it on separately.

The double layered look is especially fun because I get to make tiny flowers for the top tier. The specific weave of the silk fabric that I use keeps the whole piece so light despite the larger design. I've made one for myself and often forget that I am wearing it very quickly because it feels like I have nothing in my hair.
If a bride-to-be wants to have her wedding colors incorporated in her kanzashi pieces, all I need are fabric swatches mailed to me and I will create custom kanzashi for anyone's special day!Even though it's not my wedding, I can't help but feel so excited and happy for couples who order from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment