Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Progress shots


So my boyfriend and I have just closed on our first house a few days ago, and I am super excited to renovate and decorate! We already have paint colors and now I just need to make a few paintings to make the place comfortable. When I finish, this is one of the paintings that will be in the bathroom. :) I  still have a lot to do, but these paintings are tricky- sometimes you have to step back often and make sure you don't overwork the image.

This summer I was lucky enough to join my boyfriend's family for a vacation at a cottage on Cape Cod. The place was right next to the water, and everyday I could see the tide come and go from my bed. One afternoon there were these beautiful thunderheads in the distance, and I haven't been able to stop thinking about them since.

No comments:

Post a Comment