Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Oh... I had no idea.


Holy crap, this is so embarrassing, I had no idea that the Japan Festival in Boston had already posted up links to websites and here I am taking my sweet time not posting about ANYTHING that I will be selling. I just logged in for the first time in forever today and realized that the people who have seen this pitiful blog are probably going to turn on the balls of their heels when they see by sign. Many apologies.

Soooo, for any unsuspecting people who may visit, please know that I am in the process of taking pictures of some of my products. I will be selling kanzashi, traditional japanese fabric hair ornaments, and prints of my artwork, the pictures above are two new pieces that I just finished and ordered prints of. Today is very cloudy, so if it clears up tomorrow, I will post up pictures of the kanzashi. Thanks for the visit! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment